Where are we going!

Welcome

This blog is for all you back home to be able to easily follow me on my mission and read about all my adventures. I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with pictures and stories. I can't wait to share this wonderful experience with you. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First email home

Here is our first email home:

Well things are going pretty good around here. I miss all of you so much but I know that the Lord will keep you all safe while I am on his mission. My flight up was really good. I went with four other missionaries. They seriously just kick you out on the curb here and you are in over your head. I had a crazy first few days. They started me off in beginning spanish and my companion's name was Elder Robbins. He was pretty cool. I got all unpacked and everything and then in the middle of day three they told me they were transferring me to intermediate spanish. so I changed everything and had to move. My new companion's name is Elder Well's. We get along great. He is the District Leader and I am the Senior Companion. They feed us tons here. I have already gained two pounds! I love it though. I am learning so much. I have like twelve hours of class a day. four of it is personal or companion study though. My Spanish is coming along. Slowly but it's making it haha. But our District's goal isto be fluent in 6 weeks. Well if you have any questions just mail me I guess.
Love,
Elder Day

P.S. He has a new box # it is 86. Please send him letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment