Where are we going!

Welcome

This blog is for all you back home to be able to easily follow me on my mission and read about all my adventures. I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with pictures and stories. I can't wait to share this wonderful experience with you. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

We have been waiting for this photo. Elder Raymond, Elder Day, Elder Watson, Elder Watson: The cousins and where they are going.
Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim: i am excited to here you are getting a temple. That's awesome. I hear you try to find me at the Provo temple. I'm not allowed to tell you when I go so you will still have to find me on Tuesdays. I am amazed at how quickly you learn here and how fast it goes but I can't wait to get out.

Mom: Not much has happened this week. We had a really cool musical testimony meeting and some good lessons but everything is pretty much the same. i am staying away from basketball so I don't get hurt ha ha. I wish I could email other people so I would actually get to talk to my friends cause they don't write me besides Babe but i am trying to follow the rules unlike many missionaries here.

Dad: Santo Vaca! it is crazy here. I never thought I could learn so much spanish all at once. I was told the other day by a native that I speak spanish really well. That was nice to hear. Its kinda weird being able to think in spanish and not have to translate back and forth in your head. It is way good being here but I am glad I am halfway through because i am ready to get out there.

Elijah: hey good luck on your Ireland interview. I know you will do great just remember don't be nervous just be yourself and you will be fine. Track is starting soon are you excited? I try to run on the track here but it is too little so I just smash people at volleyball instead.

Rachel: Almost birthday time! You present will be coming soon. Hopefully before you leave to Disneyland. I miss you tons and hope you are doing good. Give Austin a hug for me.
Hola amigos! This week has been pretty fun. We had an awesome musical fireside that testified to me the importance of what I am doing and why I am out here. I am bringing people happiness in their lives. I know that Christ lives and is my Savior and only through Him can we return to our Father in Heaven. I know that families can be together forever and that it is through families that we have joy in this life. I know that I am happiest when I am with my family. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it was translated through a true prophet Joseph Smith. I know we have a living prophet on the Earth today that leads us and guides us. Another cool thing I got to do was go to the call center. The funny thing is, is that I have been about five times and never talked to anyone. I told my whole district that the first person I would talk to would be in Spanish. So when I went this week I was making calls in English. Lo and behold a latino answers the phone and the first person I talk to is in Spanish ha ha. There is this great Hermana in our district we call her Hermama Phillipy cause she takes care of us. She is gonna be at the LA temple visitors center so she took us on a practice tour. It was pretty cool and we got to watch some cool movies. My companions and I decided to start off lessons with a hymn and it is so awesome the spirit it brings. That's about it for this week
Elder Day

No comments:

Post a Comment