Where are we going!

Welcome

This blog is for all you back home to be able to easily follow me on my mission and read about all my adventures. I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with pictures and stories. I can't wait to share this wonderful experience with you. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Email 5-3-2010

hey So I got the two packages with everything. Thank you very much. In the next one you send could you put root beer extract and the recipe for root beer. The other package was from Babe! She is so awesome. Have you gotten my letter I sent home yet? I have some stuff to send home soon. Tell Elijah im sorry about the job its probably just because of the Ireland thing. he will get it next year. Tell him congrats and good luck for track. Also tell Rachel congrats( she made the school talent show). Why cant you call the cell phone back? that basically is their landline here. One of the others is american and the other is from Peru. This is his last transfer. He actually pretty much perfectly speaks and understands English, but I only speak spanish to him and I have a new goal of only spanish all day long. So far it is going good. My spanish is doing really good. I understand almost everything and can speak just find. I no longer have to translate back and forth.

We could call the cell phone but the per minute cost is more to a cell then land line if we were to call you back. Your calling card is the cheaper of the two. I already have the 2nd two packages all done and ready to take to the post office so your root beer will have to wait. What did babe send you?Mom

By the way I will be calling sometime between 2 and 5 your time

Ok now for the week. This week for my grand feats in the kitchen I made delicious bisquits and gravy and french toast sticks. Yeah pretty awesome I know. We also had another baptism on Satuday. It went super good even though I had to teach the restauracion all by myself. It will be a couple weeks till we can baptize someone else because they have to come to church first. We made some wicked awesome spears out of bamboo and knives but I´m not sure what we are going to do with them haha. Just hang them up in the apartment for decoration and hand them down to other missionaries. We white stormed another area this week. Thats when all the missionaries from the zone go to one area for part of the day. While there I sacked 6 fechas and me and the comp I was with won the most fechas competition. Wednesday I should get an awesome blanket that a member is making for me. Its of the Argentine flag! I have started a running program with Elder Muñiz to try to stay in shape better. This once a week activity thing doesn´t work for me ha ha. Here they have a holiday the first of may called dia del trabajador. Its basically were everybody get drunk for an entire weekend. It was really not to great for teaching. We had a huge branch asado at Olga´s house saturday. It was super good and super crazy ha ha. This week I have felt more tired than I ever have in my life. Today we went and played some weird version of tenis called padel then went to Burger King but I didn´t get anything because it was like 50 pesos or 20 bucks for a full meal. I just cooked something at home. I only went cause my comp begged me to. Other than that not much is new. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Love, Elder Day
Babe sent me some candy and a globe that had an x over colorado that says I am here and an x over Argentina that says you are here. Oh and a letter. Ok I´ll have to use the card then


Anything else you need to tell me. My boss says I can go home. I wanted to talk to you while you are still on if we need to.Love Mom


I cant think of anything. Have you gotten the letter I sent home or the box with my ties in it?


The box when you left the MTC? I got that box I put your ties and book in your containers. We haven’t received a handwritten letter. At least not this last week.


ok good. I sent a letter through correo argentina that was hand written like three or four weeks ago so you should get it soon.


Well then I will sign off and count the hours until Sunday!!!!! I love you! and have a great week and will be waiting by the PHONE!!!! on SundayLove Mom


ok then. Bye love you. Only a few more days. Make sure everyone is there. I can talk on speaker phone or whatever. I do want to talk to dad in spanish though.

love
Elder Day

No comments:

Post a Comment